Sarah Johnson

Follow my Blog on how I went from a size 18/20 to a size 10/12, after the birth of my two children and how I set up my own fitness studio from scratch.

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Welcome to my Blog Spot

Well I've finally taken the time to figure out how to create a Blog.

I've got so much that I want to share with you.

First of all I want to share my experience of  Gestational Diabetes, the weight gain during and after pregnancy, the depressed and emotional issues linked with the weight gain and what I did to loose the weight, get my life back in order and start my own business.

The reason I want to share all of this with you is not a 'Oh listen to poor old me' - No it's because I want to help those that are going or gone through the same thing and can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I know what it's like to get up in the morning and have to put on elasticated trousers and a baggy top because I can't get into anything else!

I also know what it's like to have no money (and had to go and live back at my parents at the age of 30!!!)

I'll also be posting my experience and tips on setting up your own business from scratch.

So if you would like to sign up to this Blog , just add your email address to this site.

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment